Senior KidsAge 10-14
The Senior Kids program offers the same benefit as the Junior Kids programs with more age-appropriate lessons. Our focus is to provide your child with inspiring role models and give them positive feedback in order to help them improve their behaviour in and outside of the classroom.
An educational fitness experience
Our Senior Kids Programs include both kickboxing and jiu jitsu and are designed to teach kids how to defend themselves, but also instills the confidence and self-awareness to know that they don’t need to use these skills in everyday life.
The principles at Brown's
- Honesty – the ability to tell the truth, keep a promise and admit mistakes
- Integrity – crafting strong moral principles to use in everyday life
- Courage – developing a strong mind and heart with the ability to say “no” to negative influences
- Kindness – being able to show love and compassion to others and animals
- Self-control – learning the importance of respect for both themselves and others
If you’re unsure if this is the right fit for your child, sign up for the trial program instead. This is a short-term membership that will give you an insight into the positive, impactful benefits that our martial arts programs provide.
Receive 2 weeks of lessons and a FREE t-shirt for $19.95 + HST.
Full time memberships are $159.95 + HST per month.