Our COVID-19 Protocols
Notice to all Visitors
Our focus is on helping to keep our members and employees healthy.
If you are feeling unwell, please do not visit our facility until you feel better.
Feeling unwell includes, but is not limited to, respiratory issues (cough, running nose, fever, shortness of breath).
Please do not enter if you have recently travelled outside Canada. You will need to postpone your lessons until after 14 days from travel to reduce the risk of spreading infection to our staff and the families that attend. If you are inquiring about registration or any other concerns please contact via email or phone for information.
Only members may enter our facility and are required to follow these hygiene protocols for your safety and ours unless otherwise exempt. Parents and visitors must remain outside due to capacity restrictions.
- Wash hands with soap and water before you arrive
- Before entering the dojo use the hand sanitizer that is available at our reception desk
- If you cough or sneeze, use a tissue or into your bended elbow and wash or sanitize your hands immediately afterwards.
- All visitors must sign in using our attendance system
- No use of changerooms. Please come dressed for class
- Only members may enter the facility. Parents and guest must remain outside due to capacity restrictions
- Facility will be cleaned each day
- All members must sign in using our attendance system
- Classes will be limited to 20 participants in order to maintain social distancing
- During solo drills students will be encouraged to stay 2m apart
- During partner drills, students may only select one partner for the entire class
- Partner drills are optional if a student does not feel comfortable and an alternate solo drill will be selected
- No kickboxing or Jiu Jitsu free sparring permitted
- Classroom will be cleaned after each class
- Please wash your uniform after each class
- Class time are staggered to promote social distancing
BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM PROTOCOLS
- Only two people are allowed in the entranceway at a time
- Parents must wear a mask when in the entranceway unless otherwise exempt
- Parental access is limited to the entranceway
- Please text Ms. Myriah ahead of time so she can have your child ready for pick up to limit your amount of time in the facility
- All students are required to wear a mask when in the van
- Drivers are required to wear a mask
- Vehicles will be cleaned each day
Masks are mandatory for all staff members while in the after care section